Principal's BioDJH Principal
- Bachelor of Science, Special Education, Millersville University
- Elementary Certification, Millersville University
- Masters of Education, Millersville University
- Administrative Certification, Penn State University
- Superintendent Letter of Eligibility, Widener University
I started in the educational field as a para professional for IU13. I had the opportunity to work with many different grade levels and challenges of special needs children. After graduating from Millersville University, I became a special education teacher at Marticville Middle School, Penn Manor School District. Nine years later, after completing my elementary certification, my Masters of Education, and my Administrative Certification, I joined Donegal in August 2001, as Donegal Middle School's assistant principal. The following year, 2002, I was made Donegal Middle School's principal. Since then, I have assisted as principal of Riverview Elementary, Maytown Elementary, and our Kindergarten Center as we went through some reorganizational years. Currently, I am the principal of Donegal Junior High School and enjoying every minute!